Let's take a look at the top ten precautions for peanut peeling machines:
1. First check whether the fasteners are tightened, whether the rotating part is flexible, whether there is grease in each bearing, and whether the shelling machine is placed on a stable ground.
2. To check the power supply voltage, the switch must be in the off position.
3. After the motor is started, the steering of the rotor should be consistent with the direction indicated on the machine. First idle for a few minutes, observe whether there is abnormal noise, and confirm that the operation is normal before feeding the peanuts.
4. When peanuts are fed, they should be even and proper. Do not contain iron filings, stones, etc., so as not to break the peanuts or cause mechanical accidents. When the peanuts cover the sieve surface, the mouth switch can be opened.
5. When the peanut shell increases in the peanut, the motor can be moved downward to tighten the fan belt to increase the amount of blowing.
6. When operating, people should not stand on the side of the belt to avoid injury.
7. When using the machine to be stored, the dust and dirt on the surface and the residual grain and other debris should be eliminated. The machine should be covered and placed in a dry warehouse to avoid sun and rain.
8. Remove the drive belt and store it separately.
9. Clean the bearings with diesel oil, dry and apply grease.
10. Keep sufficient lubricating grease in the transmission part and bearing room, and clean and replace it regularly.